Looking to fund an energy or climate action?
Join us on 11 October in Leuven and discuss with the experts
This practical conference will focus on access to finance for local energy and climate action, with a particular emphasis on smaller-sized European cities and towns.
Experts will help to shape the discussion, with input from local government representatives who have engaged in successful financing practices.
Throughout the day, speakers will discuss challenges and offer solutions to smaller-scale cities seeking to access financing for their local energy and climate actions. Interactive roundtables and one-to-one discussion will enable hands-on exchange of information on topics such as:
- private and residential buildings
- transport and mobility
- public buildings and procurement
- renewable energy
- impact funding
- civic crowdfunding
- Tie Roefs, Deputy Governor, Province of Vlaams-Brabant (Flemish Brabant)
- Eugenio Leanza, European Investment Bank
- Inne Peersman, Vlaams Energiebedrijf
- Dirk Vansintjan, RESCOOP EU
- Marika Rosa, Ekodoma
- Robert Pasicko, Green Energy Cooperative Croatia / UNDP Istanbul Regional Hub
- Els Cornelis, Province of Flemish Brabant
- Richard Luigjes, The Hague, Netherlands
- Marco Palma, Town of Santorso, Italy
- Annick Gommers, KENTER
For a full overview, download the programme here.